Skip to main content

RESTAURANT REVIEW - ATMOSPHERE ROOFTOP

So as part of my tour and food tasting in Lagos, A couple of friends and I visited Atmosphere Rooftop, located in Lenoxx Mall, Lekki Phase 1 Lagos Nigeria.
Shot on my Kodak camera



We were greeted by the greenery; the ambiance, the AstroTurf at the entrance, the walls were covered with artificial green flowers and lots of props to take great pictures.  The Atmosphere is strategically located at the rooftop of the mall, so the view and the cool breeze feels like a cool  holiday in Lagos.
📹 Atmosphere Rooftop


My friends and I took a cool spot inside the restaurant as opposed to the open space and open bar corner, because we wanted to talk dirty, scream on top our lungs and eat without caution. The menu book came and we were spoilt for choice, price range for food and chops starts from 1500naira to 15,000naira for a platter. We opted for a platter of 14,000naira , so we could share the bill, because girls are on a budget.
The Platter we ordered for had 4 big snails, Nkwobi, Spring rolls, samosa, plantain balls and Vegetables to beautify the platter. We ordered for a a pack of Juice, a bottle of Budweiser at 1000naira and a plate of fried rice, chicken and chips on the side, all at 1500 naira each.


 My love for food photography is deep! I am a foodie and I love to see food beautifully and artistically arranged. That platter was sweet, the sauce was well fried, the chops had no excess oil, it was super delicious.
And yes! I will still go back to the Atmosphere Rooftop for another platter, the snail meat was my favourite.

Comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR READING, DONT FORGET TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS.

Popular posts from this blog

STYLE - WHO ROCKED IT WELL?

Good day beautiful people, due to popular demand *winks* am doing this post, my last post about the yellow mustard had most of  my readers trying out the mustard colour and sending them to me. Of all the entries I have received, I chose three and decided my readers should vote who rocked it well. My apologies to you, if you sent a picture and I didn't post it. Here are the pictures of the three ladies you would be voting for: Ada Linda Uche Did I forget to mention that the person with the highest vote would receive an ETHNIQUE accessory hand crafted by me, yes me. Don forget, voting ends on Friday the 23rd of August 2013. Now let the voting start, throw in you comments and votes.

POST EVENT RELEASE - LADIES AT HANG OUT WITH TEE4

It’s been a month since Hangoutwithtee hosted its 4 th edition of the Hangoutwithtee ladies event and the feedback has been incredibly positive and the overall event was received as “inspirational”! The ladies gathered Sunday afternoon, March 18 th , 2018 at Firewood, Sabo Yaba for an afternoon of fun with 150+ women in attendance.   Tomi Odunsi at the 4th Edition of Hangout With Tee

FEATURED - HANDMAID IN AFRICA:ANKARA CRAFT

I like to celebrate people who inspire others; I like to celebrate Africa, I like to celebrate young entrepreneurs like myself. The last time I was at the 2013 July edition of the LPM, I met an interesting young woman who fascinated me with her works by breaking away from the norm and doing something different. It’s the CEO Hand Maid in Africa, let’s meet her. Nene Aderohunmu is a young woman who is into stationeries such as pencil cups, books, sticky pads, diary, and household decorative like wall frames, picture frames, and jewelry box all made with Ankara and hand crafted by her. ETHNIQUE:  How and when did you start?