Skip to main content

EVENT - VIMBAI MUTINHIRI, TEWA ONASANYA AND TOKE MABOGUNJE AT THE OYA SHIFT EDITION OF THE HANGOUTWITHTEE LADIES EVENT

Did you miss out on the recently concluded Hangout with Tee Event? Then here is all that went down.
L-R : Mrs Toke Mabogunje , Mrs Tewa Onasanya , Tee , Vimbia Mutinhiri
The 6th edition of the Hangoutwithtee Ladies event which took place on the 7th of April 2019 at the Panda Events Centre, Sabo, Lagos was a huge success.
The venue was packed with energetic ladies, speakers and amazing performances.



Speakers included Toke Mabogunje: Deputy President, Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Tewa Onasanya Publisher and Mindset Stylist, Vimbai Mutinhiri, Zimbabwean Actress & On-Air Personality and they shared their inspiring stories of overcoming obstacles on the path to success with the ladies’ present.
Female Saxophonist, Funmi Sax Ajayi graced the stage to perform some soulful tunes and there were also live performances from Female Guitarist, Sha-de, the Bio Poet, Lady Yudy and "Nekky: The Body Confidence Chick"
There were a lot of giveaways and a raffle draw session.

The Hangoutwithtee6 wouldn’t have happened without the mighty efforts from Sofy Sanitary Pad, Tasty Cubes, 9JA Energy drink, Kelloggs Nigeria, So Klin, Supreme Noodles, Pizza Hut, Aunty Helen’s Food, Sweet Kiwi Yoghurt and many more.
Here are more photos from the event






Follow @hangoutwithtee across all social media platforms to get informed and register for the next edition of the event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STYLE - WHO ROCKED IT WELL?

Good day beautiful people, due to popular demand *winks* am doing this post, my last post about the yellow mustard had most of  my readers trying out the mustard colour and sending them to me. Of all the entries I have received, I chose three and decided my readers should vote who rocked it well. My apologies to you, if you sent a picture and I didn't post it. Here are the pictures of the three ladies you would be voting for: Ada Linda Uche Did I forget to mention that the person with the highest vote would receive an ETHNIQUE accessory hand crafted by me, yes me. Don forget, voting ends on Friday the 23rd of August 2013. Now let the voting start, throw in you comments and votes.

POST EVENT RELEASE - LADIES AT HANG OUT WITH TEE4

It’s been a month since Hangoutwithtee hosted its 4 th edition of the Hangoutwithtee ladies event and the feedback has been incredibly positive and the overall event was received as “inspirational”! The ladies gathered Sunday afternoon, March 18 th , 2018 at Firewood, Sabo Yaba for an afternoon of fun with 150+ women in attendance.   Tomi Odunsi at the 4th Edition of Hangout With Tee

FEATURED - HANDMAID IN AFRICA:ANKARA CRAFT

I like to celebrate people who inspire others; I like to celebrate Africa, I like to celebrate young entrepreneurs like myself. The last time I was at the 2013 July edition of the LPM, I met an interesting young woman who fascinated me with her works by breaking away from the norm and doing something different. It’s the CEO Hand Maid in Africa, let’s meet her. Nene Aderohunmu is a young woman who is into stationeries such as pencil cups, books, sticky pads, diary, and household decorative like wall frames, picture frames, and jewelry box all made with Ankara and hand crafted by her. ETHNIQUE:  How and when did you start?