Skip to main content

HOW TO ACHIEVE YOUR MONTHLY GOALS WITH THE AYD POWER PLANNER X SHOPPING ON GIRLY ESSENTIALS

Boom the month of January 2020 is almost gone and I can still remember vividly well all that went down during #DirtyDecember , January isn't the longest afterall. So in the year 2020, many swore that it will be the year of their fireworks and breaking free, the question is; Are you still within your target? Are there still fireworks igniting your new year resolutions?
Accelerate your Dreams Power Planner 


Well for me I am still on track, I promised to save more, travel to four African countries, go for medical checks, read more, learn how to swim and improve my spirituality with my maker amongst other things. Here is what has helped me thus far "WRITING IT DOWN"
There is this fine art of scribbling and penning down words, the spirit that comes with it, is that of Execution. I got myself the Accelerate Your Dreams yearly power planner by a lady I like to call my mentor; Aunty Omolara Faleye.
www.Girlyessentials.com.ng

I shopped for the Power Planner on Girly Essentials . Speaking of this e-commerce online retail platform, it is one the seamless shopping online platform I have come across, they stock Beauty and Lifestyle products of other brands, that are affordable, what I love most about shopping on Girly Essentials, is the fact that they have three different payment options which are; Pay on Pickup, pay with your card and pay on delivery. I chose the pay on delivery option, it was my first time shopping with them, so I had to take caution, especially since most online shopping platforms in Nigeria is a case of "What you see is not what you get" let's leave that tale for another day. So few minutes after I placed my order, a lady called me to confirm, it was pleasant and I felt like VIP "A lot of brands should take cognisance of Customer Experience " long story short, my order ; the AYD power planner came in within 2 working days, it came with a thank you card and two Mentos sweets.




The power planner has various features such as the ; Vision Board segment, Year Goals part, Daily action, Event calendar, Quarterly goals, Celebrations, Weekly reviews, Goals across key areas, Personal development tracker, Cashflow savings, Investment tracker, Travel plan, a portion to jot and a portion to write down your daily to do / mantra.

The Accelerate Your Dreams Power Planner sells for 3,500 naira. It has helped me keep track of my monthly January goals, but truthfully the only goal I didn't tick off is the seeing the doctor once in every month. I don't like hospitals 🙈

For more details on the power planner, you can check them out on Instagram @aydpowerplanner and to shop amazing Beauty and Lifestyle products without stress, check @girlyessentialsshop

Comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR READING, DONT FORGET TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS.

Popular posts from this blog

STYLE - WHO ROCKED IT WELL?

Good day beautiful people, due to popular demand *winks* am doing this post, my last post about the yellow mustard had most of  my readers trying out the mustard colour and sending them to me. Of all the entries I have received, I chose three and decided my readers should vote who rocked it well. My apologies to you, if you sent a picture and I didn't post it. Here are the pictures of the three ladies you would be voting for: Ada Linda Uche Did I forget to mention that the person with the highest vote would receive an ETHNIQUE accessory hand crafted by me, yes me. Don forget, voting ends on Friday the 23rd of August 2013. Now let the voting start, throw in you comments and votes.

POST EVENT RELEASE - LADIES AT HANG OUT WITH TEE4

It’s been a month since Hangoutwithtee hosted its 4 th edition of the Hangoutwithtee ladies event and the feedback has been incredibly positive and the overall event was received as “inspirational”! The ladies gathered Sunday afternoon, March 18 th , 2018 at Firewood, Sabo Yaba for an afternoon of fun with 150+ women in attendance.   Tomi Odunsi at the 4th Edition of Hangout With Tee

FEATURED - HANDMAID IN AFRICA:ANKARA CRAFT

I like to celebrate people who inspire others; I like to celebrate Africa, I like to celebrate young entrepreneurs like myself. The last time I was at the 2013 July edition of the LPM, I met an interesting young woman who fascinated me with her works by breaking away from the norm and doing something different. It’s the CEO Hand Maid in Africa, let’s meet her. Nene Aderohunmu is a young woman who is into stationeries such as pencil cups, books, sticky pads, diary, and household decorative like wall frames, picture frames, and jewelry box all made with Ankara and hand crafted by her. ETHNIQUE:  How and when did you start?