Skip to main content

EVENT - PLAY TO FEED CHARITY VIDEO GAME CHALLENGE

Where my Game lovers at??? It is game on!! Play To Feed game challenge is a fun charity video game challenge organized by FEED TO GROW organization to help raise funds for malnourished children in Nigeria. It is this weekend at Silverbird Galleria, Let's play people.


It is global malnutrition month this November and Feed To grow www.feedtogrow.org a non profit organization centered on child advocacy by helping to curb maternal malnutrition through its charitable works and Campaigns,  has been running a 2 weeks long Campaign #SKIP1FEED1 where one is required to skip one activity or guilty pleasure and invest the money from it to help raise funds for malnourished children in Nigeria.


To mark the end of  the 2 weeks long event is a #PLAYTOFEED event, Where game Lovers will play and compete to raise funds.
Who says we can't have fun whilst kicking child malnutrition to the curb?! Join us this Sunday, 18th November 2018, as we "PLaY2Feed".


There are fun games for everyone! Like Dance Central, Frozen, FIFA 19, Call of Duty, Mortal Kombat XL, Injustice 2 and Lots more.
Brought to you by Feed To Grow and NaijaGameevo. ENTRY IS FREE!
For partnership, sponsorship  and Enquiries, email feedtogrowafrica@gmail.com or call 
 +2347067945150
For Donations, You can make online payments to www.feedtogrow.org/donate or a direct payment to : Feed To Grow Initiative
0259102215
Guaranty Trust Bank
.#SKIP1FEED1 #BeTheirVoice #Feed2Grow #AwarenessCampaign #MalnutritionIsAKiller #Play2Feed #Skip1Feed1 #Feed2Grow #BeTheirVoice #CharityFundraiser #GameLovers #BurnsomeCalories #FeedTheMalnourished

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POST EVENT RELEASE - LADIES AT HANG OUT WITH TEE4

It’s been a month since Hangoutwithtee hosted its 4 th edition of the Hangoutwithtee ladies event and the feedback has been incredibly positive and the overall event was received as “inspirational”! The ladies gathered Sunday afternoon, March 18 th , 2018 at Firewood, Sabo Yaba for an afternoon of fun with 150+ women in attendance.   Tomi Odunsi at the 4th Edition of Hangout With Tee

STYLE - WHO ROCKED IT WELL?

Good day beautiful people, due to popular demand *winks* am doing this post, my last post about the yellow mustard had most of  my readers trying out the mustard colour and sending them to me. Of all the entries I have received, I chose three and decided my readers should vote who rocked it well. My apologies to you, if you sent a picture and I didn't post it. Here are the pictures of the three ladies you would be voting for: Ada Linda Uche Did I forget to mention that the person with the highest vote would receive an ETHNIQUE accessory hand crafted by me, yes me. Don forget, voting ends on Friday the 23rd of August 2013. Now let the voting start, throw in you comments and votes.

FEATURED - HANDMAID IN AFRICA:ANKARA CRAFT

I like to celebrate people who inspire others; I like to celebrate Africa, I like to celebrate young entrepreneurs like myself. The last time I was at the 2013 July edition of the LPM, I met an interesting young woman who fascinated me with her works by breaking away from the norm and doing something different. It’s the CEO Hand Maid in Africa, let’s meet her. Nene Aderohunmu is a young woman who is into stationeries such as pencil cups, books, sticky pads, diary, and household decorative like wall frames, picture frames, and jewelry box all made with Ankara and hand crafted by her. ETHNIQUE:  How and when did you start?