Skip to main content

GET AN OPPORTUNITY TO ATTEND ANKARA CRAFT CLASS BY SISI RAY

So after school, I started investing my NYSC allowance to train myself in Graphic design, Project Management, Event decoration and I learned Ankara craft from HESEY DESIGNS. After NYSC, I started making complimentary cards, managing events, making and selling Ankara crafts! The rest is history. So when I came across a post on Instagram as regards training, I felt the need to empower and sponsor one of my readers through the Ankara craft making class by SISI RAY CREATIONS


 Are you a student, graduate, stay-at-home mom or working class individual?
Are you a lover of creativity?
Do you want to learn a skill that will give you extra income?
Do you want to start a business in Ankara Crafts Making?

Here is an opportunity for you to learn and be trained in Ankara crafts making!
Sisi Ray Creationz brings to you a FREE training on Ankara crafts where you learn how to make simple Ankara accessories such as bangles, earrings, notepads and handbags.

To register , follow this link bit.ly/freeankaracraftstraining

Training date: 25th - 27th June, 2018
Time: 10:00am - 2:00pm daily
Address: 29 Ogunsona Crescent, Gateway zone, Magodo Isheri via berger, Lagos.

Every participant is expected to pay a sum of N3000 for training materials payable to the account details below:

SISI RAY CREATIONZ
DIAMOND BANK
0101099823.           
Kindly send payment confirmation details to 08062366745.

Please note that payment validates your slot.
Just 10 slots available.

For further enquiries, call 08062366745, 08070699352

To qualify for this, comment with one reason why you deserve the slot in the comment section below.

Comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR READING, DONT FORGET TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS.

Popular posts from this blog

POST EVENT RELEASE - LADIES AT HANG OUT WITH TEE4

It’s been a month since Hangoutwithtee hosted its 4 th edition of the Hangoutwithtee ladies event and the feedback has been incredibly positive and the overall event was received as “inspirational”! The ladies gathered Sunday afternoon, March 18 th , 2018 at Firewood, Sabo Yaba for an afternoon of fun with 150+ women in attendance.   Tomi Odunsi at the 4th Edition of Hangout With Tee

STYLE - WHO ROCKED IT WELL?

Good day beautiful people, due to popular demand *winks* am doing this post, my last post about the yellow mustard had most of  my readers trying out the mustard colour and sending them to me. Of all the entries I have received, I chose three and decided my readers should vote who rocked it well. My apologies to you, if you sent a picture and I didn't post it. Here are the pictures of the three ladies you would be voting for: Ada Linda Uche Did I forget to mention that the person with the highest vote would receive an ETHNIQUE accessory hand crafted by me, yes me. Don forget, voting ends on Friday the 23rd of August 2013. Now let the voting start, throw in you comments and votes.

FEATURED - HANDMAID IN AFRICA:ANKARA CRAFT

I like to celebrate people who inspire others; I like to celebrate Africa, I like to celebrate young entrepreneurs like myself. The last time I was at the 2013 July edition of the LPM, I met an interesting young woman who fascinated me with her works by breaking away from the norm and doing something different. It’s the CEO Hand Maid in Africa, let’s meet her. Nene Aderohunmu is a young woman who is into stationeries such as pencil cups, books, sticky pads, diary, and household decorative like wall frames, picture frames, and jewelry box all made with Ankara and hand crafted by her. ETHNIQUE:  How and when did you start?