Skip to main content

STYLE - BIRTHDAY OUTFIT ; MONOCHROME CO-ORD SET

I love to travel, but my first trip to Abuja was recently, two weeks ago precisely for trainings and an induction, that is the reason I have been away from here. The City of Abuja is beautiful! But this will be gist for another day.

Dolled up by tiny fitting for my birthday
Birthday Outfit

So yesterday the 28 of February was my birthday, it was the first time ever since the history of celebrating my birthday, that I would have a low key birthday, I just got back from Abuja a day before and didn't plan for it. My Brother took me to lunch and Tiny fitting sent me an amazing outfit as gift, a Monochrome crop top and ball skirt, which can pass for a co-ord set. This gift arrived in time for my birthday.


Tiny Fittings by Chika is a Fashion line that specializes in designing clothes for children and women! They are based in Porthacourt, but accepts orders from any part of the country, to design outfits and deliver within Nigeria. She asked for my sieze prior to my birthday and viola! She delivered right on time, from PH to Lagos!


Fashion
Sitting Pretty


For more of her works, you can visit @tinnyfitting on Instagram
To place an order, you can send your size or contact tinnyfittings via phone on 08065685344.
Tinny fitting by Chika has been featured on the runways here in Nigeria, she is proudly #MadeInNigeria.
Thanks for the well wishes on my Instagram handle @divauju , the emails, text messages and gifts.
You can contact me on ujulilyan@gmail.com if you want me to review or advertise your products on the blog and my social media platforms.

Comments

  1. Ujulity my love, looking radiant as always. Tried reaching you all day on your birthday, but somehow, I couldn't get through to you. HBD Darling,I wish you all the best life has to offer. Keep slaying mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday dear. You look amazing,love the outfit.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ! just an invitation to join us on "Directory Blogspot" to make your blog in 200 Countries
    Register in comments: blog name; blog address; and country
    All entries will receive awards for your blog
    cordially
    Chris
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.fr/search/label/Africa%20Nigeria___________206%20Members

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello !
    Welcome to the "Directory Blogspot"
    We have the pleasure to accept your blog in the division: NIGERIA
    With the number: 211
    We hope you will make our site known to friends,
    Invite your friends by offering them the "dIrectory award"
    This is the only way to expand the site.
    The activity is only friendly
    Important! Do not forget to follow our blog. thank you
    Have a great day
    Friendly
    Chris
    For other bloggers who are reading this text just register
    Http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.fr/search/label/Africa%20Nigeria___________221%20Members
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    Thank you for your understanding
    ++++
    Get a special price "dIrectory award" for your blog! With compliments
    Best Regards
    Chris
    A pleasure to offer you a diploma for your site
    Http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2015/09/23//15092309003918874513602906.png

    Invite your friends to join us! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. UJU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR READING, DONT FORGET TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS.

Popular posts from this blog

POST EVENT RELEASE - LADIES AT HANG OUT WITH TEE4

It’s been a month since Hangoutwithtee hosted its 4 th edition of the Hangoutwithtee ladies event and the feedback has been incredibly positive and the overall event was received as “inspirational”! The ladies gathered Sunday afternoon, March 18 th , 2018 at Firewood, Sabo Yaba for an afternoon of fun with 150+ women in attendance.   Tomi Odunsi at the 4th Edition of Hangout With Tee

STYLE - WHO ROCKED IT WELL?

Good day beautiful people, due to popular demand *winks* am doing this post, my last post about the yellow mustard had most of  my readers trying out the mustard colour and sending them to me. Of all the entries I have received, I chose three and decided my readers should vote who rocked it well. My apologies to you, if you sent a picture and I didn't post it. Here are the pictures of the three ladies you would be voting for: Ada Linda Uche Did I forget to mention that the person with the highest vote would receive an ETHNIQUE accessory hand crafted by me, yes me. Don forget, voting ends on Friday the 23rd of August 2013. Now let the voting start, throw in you comments and votes.

FEATURED - HANDMAID IN AFRICA:ANKARA CRAFT

I like to celebrate people who inspire others; I like to celebrate Africa, I like to celebrate young entrepreneurs like myself. The last time I was at the 2013 July edition of the LPM, I met an interesting young woman who fascinated me with her works by breaking away from the norm and doing something different. It’s the CEO Hand Maid in Africa, let’s meet her. Nene Aderohunmu is a young woman who is into stationeries such as pencil cups, books, sticky pads, diary, and household decorative like wall frames, picture frames, and jewelry box all made with Ankara and hand crafted by her. ETHNIQUE:  How and when did you start?