So the year 2016 is wrapping up in a few hours, and everyone is chanting the New year resolution mantra, giving notes, quotes and epilogues, with the popular one on Instagram #2016BestNine . These notes with artistic pictures from Asiko, a London based, Nigerian photographer took the words out of my mouth, it is practically some of what I learnt in 2016. *You know I love me some deep, artistic, beautiful, storytelling work of arts* So I had to share.
@Asiko_artist What I learnt in 2016
1. Be patient and job st keep creating
2. You are responsible for your happiness
3. Working projects is a more fulfilling way to build a portfolio and a lasting legacy, random one off shoots are out.
4. Collaboration with the right people, are beautiful things to be treasured.
5. The work you put out are like messages in a bottle, you never know how they will come back to you, but they will in ways you never expect.
Releasing 2016 and opening my heart and arms to 2017, it is going to be an amazing one.
My nine of the best from 2016 (well at least as Instagram says anyway) #love #art #photography #portrait #asiko #potd #portraitphotographer #2016bestnine - by Asiko
Share your 2016 best nine and tag me @divauju on Instagram or better still share in the comment section your 2016 moments.