Skip to main content

EVENT - GTB FASHION WEEKEND SCHEDULE

Hi lovelies! You know when it is about promoting enterprise, I am all about attending and sharing. So the #GtbFashionWeekend is here and it is all about promoting enterprise! It is a two day event which will take place at the Landmark Event Center at Water corporation drive oniru Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria on the 12th & 13th of November 2016. The event is  divided into 2 main sessions.
1- The Master Class
2. The Presentation / runway session. The Masterclass schedule is as follows.

The 1st Session - The Master Class
DAY1
CEO of Zaron Cosmetics, a makeup brand, Oke Maduewesi
Topic: Building a successful Cooperate brand in Nigeria
Time: 12pm - 1pm.

CEO of British fashion council and head organizer of London fashion week Caroline Rush .
Topic: Brand positioning.
Time: 1:30pm - 2:30pm .

A renowned international makeup artist Sam Fine
Topic : Makeup Artistry.
Time: 3pm - 4pm

Creative director of Sole Rebel- Bethlehem Alemu.
Topic - The Fashion Entrepreneur.
Time - 5pm - 6pm

DAY 2
Fashion Merchant Bioju Abiola
Topic: Global retailing; myths & realities
Time: 12pm -1pm

Blogger and owner of the most popular international fashion blog Claire Sulmers
Topic: Fashion Blogging
Time: 1:30pm - 2:30pm

Editor of British GQ Dylan Jones
Topic: Content and Commerce
Time: 3pm - 4pm

American Fashion designer and member of the board council of fashion designers of America Tracy Reese
Topic: Growth and Profitability
Time: 5pm - 6pm

To attend any of these sessions, you must have registered online for it. I did and I will be sharing my experience.

The 2nd Session: Presentation and Runway 
All the details are on this flyer.

If you are #LostInLagos or are you a Fashion Enthusiasts, or an Entrepreneur, make sure to attend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STYLE - WHO ROCKED IT WELL?

Good day beautiful people, due to popular demand *winks* am doing this post, my last post about the yellow mustard had most of  my readers trying out the mustard colour and sending them to me. Of all the entries I have received, I chose three and decided my readers should vote who rocked it well. My apologies to you, if you sent a picture and I didn't post it. Here are the pictures of the three ladies you would be voting for: Ada Linda Uche Did I forget to mention that the person with the highest vote would receive an ETHNIQUE accessory hand crafted by me, yes me. Don forget, voting ends on Friday the 23rd of August 2013. Now let the voting start, throw in you comments and votes.

POST EVENT RELEASE - LADIES AT HANG OUT WITH TEE4

It’s been a month since Hangoutwithtee hosted its 4 th edition of the Hangoutwithtee ladies event and the feedback has been incredibly positive and the overall event was received as “inspirational”! The ladies gathered Sunday afternoon, March 18 th , 2018 at Firewood, Sabo Yaba for an afternoon of fun with 150+ women in attendance.   Tomi Odunsi at the 4th Edition of Hangout With Tee

FEATURED - HANDMAID IN AFRICA:ANKARA CRAFT

I like to celebrate people who inspire others; I like to celebrate Africa, I like to celebrate young entrepreneurs like myself. The last time I was at the 2013 July edition of the LPM, I met an interesting young woman who fascinated me with her works by breaking away from the norm and doing something different. It’s the CEO Hand Maid in Africa, let’s meet her. Nene Aderohunmu is a young woman who is into stationeries such as pencil cups, books, sticky pads, diary, and household decorative like wall frames, picture frames, and jewelry box all made with Ankara and hand crafted by her. ETHNIQUE:  How and when did you start?