Hi people! It is Food Friday,and I thought to share some Easy Healthy recipe you can try out this weekend. I call it Easy Green Veggie Salad. If you believe in eating green and healthy, If you work out/ Exercise ,then you need to keep this on your menu.
- Shredded Chicken Breast
- Sliced Avocado Pear
- Diced Carrot.
- Boiled Eggs
- Buy, Boil and Shred 1/2 kilo of Chicken Breast, you can get this from Shoprite or any Groceries store. Slice on bi sized Avocado pear, you can slice it in whatever shape you decide.
- Wash your carrots and dice it to your preferred shape and size.
- Boil 2 0r 3 Eggs, then Slice the Eggs
- Wash and Cut your Lettuce in big sizes
- Then mix all this Diced, Sliced, Cut and Shredded ingredients neatly in a bowl, then serve as desired, with your favourite Fruit Smoothie or Paste or Cream or Sauce.
You can serve this as Breakfast or Lunch to a group of friends after workout or at a brunch or girls / guys timeout at home. Just serve in a flat plate, with serviette and cover with a food nylon seal or foil to make it look presentable.
Have you tried any new fresh delicacy and you will like to share? Please drop your recipe in the comment session. Will you try out this Recipe?