Skip to main content

MONDAY RANDOM - GRACE MEETS HUSTLE AND BEAUTY

  • This whole story brought tears to my eyes. No, It isn't pathetic! It is Inspiring.
    All I can see in this story is
     
    GraceHustle & Beauty You know that grace that turns an Agege bread seller (Street Hawker) to a Model? When the heavenly endorses you, other brands will recognize you. 

  • Here is the compelling Story of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Ty Bello the Genius Photographer, the story is popular, but I want to celebrate it in my own way, because it inspired me and I felt it differently!  

  • Tinie Tempa the African American music artist, was in Lagos Nigeria, and TY Bello happened to be taking street photo shoots of him, when God the divine director, directed Jumoke to the Scene of the shoot. The 27 years old uneducated mother of 2 who can't express herself in English and wife to a sliding door installer husband in Osun state, came to Lagos with one of her children to Hawk bread on the street, just to make a living, since her hair dressing business in Osun state wasn't paying. She accidentally but divinely appeared in one of the photo shoots with bread on her head. When the photos were released, people wondered if she was really a model, that was when TY decided to look for the young lady who added meaning to her shoot, so she can help add a meaning to her life. The rest is Endorsement or history as they call it.

  •                                                            
    It wasn't an accident or coincidence, it was divine incidence called Grace. When God the master craft, sculpts your story, you will come out looking like a masterpiece. 
    Jumoke was noticed while she
    Hustled>>> The struggle may not pay now, but don't stop working, do not fold your hands, when God wants to bless you, he needs to use your handwork, no matter how little or irrelevant it may be, God isn't looking for the qualified, he qualifies the called. Your grammar, background, CV & title may be a criteria to man, but not God, Only him gives Beauty for ashes .
    @tybello @bimpeonakoya @thisdaystyle@tinetempa and all who God used as an instrument thanks for this beautiful and Inspiring story.
    The Story in this #Photography is Powerful! May that Grace locate Us as we Hustle and may it make our lives a Beautiful story #ITapIntoThisBlessing#Amen #WomenHelpingWomen#GodBlessOurHustle Only the Grace Of God makes all things Beautiful, Brews you into the finest of wine and takes you places. 
    As we celebrate this, we shall all be celebrated soon🙏🙆
      

  • QUOTE: I close with this Ecclesiastic 9:11 >>> The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill, but time and chance happeneth to them all 

  • Picture credit: @TyBello Instagram handle



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STYLE - WHO ROCKED IT WELL?

Good day beautiful people, due to popular demand *winks* am doing this post, my last post about the yellow mustard had most of  my readers trying out the mustard colour and sending them to me. Of all the entries I have received, I chose three and decided my readers should vote who rocked it well. My apologies to you, if you sent a picture and I didn't post it. Here are the pictures of the three ladies you would be voting for: Ada Linda Uche Did I forget to mention that the person with the highest vote would receive an ETHNIQUE accessory hand crafted by me, yes me. Don forget, voting ends on Friday the 23rd of August 2013. Now let the voting start, throw in you comments and votes.

POST EVENT RELEASE - LADIES AT HANG OUT WITH TEE4

It’s been a month since Hangoutwithtee hosted its 4 th edition of the Hangoutwithtee ladies event and the feedback has been incredibly positive and the overall event was received as “inspirational”! The ladies gathered Sunday afternoon, March 18 th , 2018 at Firewood, Sabo Yaba for an afternoon of fun with 150+ women in attendance.   Tomi Odunsi at the 4th Edition of Hangout With Tee

FEATURED - HANDMAID IN AFRICA:ANKARA CRAFT

I like to celebrate people who inspire others; I like to celebrate Africa, I like to celebrate young entrepreneurs like myself. The last time I was at the 2013 July edition of the LPM, I met an interesting young woman who fascinated me with her works by breaking away from the norm and doing something different. It’s the CEO Hand Maid in Africa, let’s meet her. Nene Aderohunmu is a young woman who is into stationeries such as pencil cups, books, sticky pads, diary, and household decorative like wall frames, picture frames, and jewelry box all made with Ankara and hand crafted by her. ETHNIQUE:  How and when did you start?