Skip to main content

EVENT - MY REVIEW OF A NIGHT AT THE KAZBAH MUSIC CONCERT

This past weekend have just been so eventful as end of the year activities are lined up. So I got this ticket not just anyone o, a VIP ticket to #ANightAtTheKazbah thanks to the good people at Smooth FM 98.1 (Popular Lagos Radio Station).
The performing Artists
                             
My Beautiful face beat for the night
#ANightAtTheKazbah is channeled to bring us close to Contemporary African music, through LIVE stage performance from real raw talents in Africa. I am so particular about this event, because it is an avenue to bring to the consciousness of the people the Beauty and Soul of Africa through music, as the main aim of my blog is to showcase the beauty of  Africa to the world. I am so much of a PAN AFRICANIST. This event took place at Federal Palace Hotel in Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria, on the 12th of December 2015 and it had media partners.


Dignitaries and Guest were treated to a Buffet service of lovely finger foods and Wine, we were then ushered into the main hall where the event took place, the Smooth Operators as they call themselves at SMOOTH FM(Radio presenters) were on standby to anchor the event. Four artist were on lineup of performance, First Act was RUBY GYANG - Oh! mine the chocolate city goddess have such soulful voice, passion and energy, she ignited the stage with lovely songs that I couldn't even pick out my fave and her testimony of "Starting from the bottom" was so encouraging.



Second Act was the Arambe Crooner- BRYMO I so anticipated his performance because I always wondered how someone can have such Unique voice. Then he came on stage to start singing About Something that doesn't have shoulder to rest head * Please don't ask me what it is*. I videoed every part of his performance. I love Brymo!
Next Up was the South African based Nigerian artist - KUNLE AYO, his is damn too good with the guitar! he can play a whole track with just instrumentals, his band is awesome,he reminded me of tales by moonlight, especially the story of the tortise with the "Fere ku fe" tune.
Then Came BEZ IDAKULA the cap man, I just couldn't watch that performance because I still stay under the same roof with my parents (Gist good for a Monday Random / Rant post).
Thanks to Organizers (SMOOTH FM), Sponsors (GTBank) and media partners. The event was well organized its a 10/10 for me, I can Pay huge for such event.

  

It was such a soulful and cultural experience for me, I was Starstrucked when I saw Asa and Cobahms.
                               
If only I get to take full length pictures of myself, Only I, know how I want to appear in pictures, all this friends tho and to think that I give them VERY good shots when they ask *angry face* at not so clear pictures and wasting my pose!
I videoed most of the performances, but with low light

The Smooth operators with the Performing artist in a creative, fun photoshoot.
My VIP ticket




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STYLE - WHO ROCKED IT WELL?

Good day beautiful people, due to popular demand *winks* am doing this post, my last post about the yellow mustard had most of  my readers trying out the mustard colour and sending them to me. Of all the entries I have received, I chose three and decided my readers should vote who rocked it well. My apologies to you, if you sent a picture and I didn't post it. Here are the pictures of the three ladies you would be voting for: Ada Linda Uche Did I forget to mention that the person with the highest vote would receive an ETHNIQUE accessory hand crafted by me, yes me. Don forget, voting ends on Friday the 23rd of August 2013. Now let the voting start, throw in you comments and votes.

POST EVENT RELEASE - LADIES AT HANG OUT WITH TEE4

It’s been a month since Hangoutwithtee hosted its 4 th edition of the Hangoutwithtee ladies event and the feedback has been incredibly positive and the overall event was received as “inspirational”! The ladies gathered Sunday afternoon, March 18 th , 2018 at Firewood, Sabo Yaba for an afternoon of fun with 150+ women in attendance.   Tomi Odunsi at the 4th Edition of Hangout With Tee

FEATURED - HANDMAID IN AFRICA:ANKARA CRAFT

I like to celebrate people who inspire others; I like to celebrate Africa, I like to celebrate young entrepreneurs like myself. The last time I was at the 2013 July edition of the LPM, I met an interesting young woman who fascinated me with her works by breaking away from the norm and doing something different. It’s the CEO Hand Maid in Africa, let’s meet her. Nene Aderohunmu is a young woman who is into stationeries such as pencil cups, books, sticky pads, diary, and household decorative like wall frames, picture frames, and jewelry box all made with Ankara and hand crafted by her. ETHNIQUE:  How and when did you start?