- Ripe plantain
- Black Pepper
- Green Pepper
- 1 large size Tomato
- 1 Onions
- 2 bonnet pepper
- Maggi seasoning.
- Wash all cooking ingredients- gizzard, pepper, tomato and onion.
- Dice the plantain and fry it, Cut then cook the gizzard and fry it separately from the plantain.
- Blend the tomatoes, the bonnet peppers and onions in a blender.
- Fry the blended ingredients in little oil, add pinch of salt, pinch of black pepper and curry
- Pour the plantain and gizzard inside the mixture of frying ingredients (tomato, pepper,onion, salt and curry) then stir all together and fry lightly for 2mins.
- Lastly Serve the dish and decorate with onion and green pepper or as desired then EAT!
Diced and fried plantain and gizzard
You got served!
Very easy and affordable recipe, it can be served at parties, get togethers, bars and any kind of event. try it out and tell me how you like it, if you have a different method, please share in the comment section, my sweet friend who likes to eat healthy suggested that I cook the plantain and the gizzard not fry! what do y'all think?
Wondering what you will do with the Stock water? preserve it in the refrigerator for an awesome jollof rice *winks*