2014 was a very interesting year for me; I made some achievements and learnt new stuffs. In 2014, I was on air and it was a good one for me as I plan to go into Media (Digital Media, Photo Journalism, Broadcasting), I was invited as a Fan Guest to The Spot on EbonylifeTV on DSTV channel 165 the first Black Pan African TV Network (bragging rights & winking) It felt so good as I got to interact with the crew and the Loft Mates Ebuka Obi Uchendu and Lamide Akintobi, other guests who were on the show with me were DJ Lambogini and Skales. So before the show, I got a face beat for the show by Esther Nsikan John, I totally loved it because I looked Chic and Glam, ever since then I have decided to take my makeup seriously.
I on Set after the Face beat by Esther Nsikan John
So as part of my New Year Resolution to keep looking Glam, I learnt a makeup tip from my makeup blogger friend Chee Chee of www.styleexplicit.blogspot.com, HOW TO MAKE MY LIPSTICK LAST LONGER especially during the harmattan season to avoid chapped lips, this tip also helps to brighten dark lips. So relax and follow these easy tips.
- Use a brush to scrub the top of your lips, so as to get rid of dry, scaly cells on the lips
- Apply a little lip balm to moisturize your lips
- With the use of a concealer brush, gently apply light concealer on your lips, this procedure is to brighten the lips, give the lips a good base for the lipstick and lip liner, most importantly to make the lipstick last longer on the lips.
- Use a lip liner that looks like the color of your skin, more likely a neutral color to outline your lips.
- Finally apply your lipstick start by blending the lipstick to the pencil line and then lightly on your lips, smack your lips together and you are good to go.
To get these lovely lipsticks and start up the year looking Glam, contact LoveMay Beauty Center on 08060084740 , its very affordable.