Monday, 16 December 2013

EVENTS – LAGGS REUNION

Good day lovelies, I am so sorry for MIA for some weeks, it’s due to some upgrade to ensure I serve you my lovely readers well. Still on the upgrade tho! Yeah I know you all are wondering what LAGGS means, I sure will tell you. One of the reasons I love the Xmas season, it’s the get together and reunion of family, friends and relatives from far and wide to have fun, re-unite and network.
Thats what i wore to the reunion party.


LAGGS is the acronym for Lagos Anglican Girls Grammar School, it was founded in 1955 by the
missionaries, and the school has graduated so many great women in the world. Yes my school *winks* my bragging rights, it feels good to be an Alma-Mata of LAGGS. We have Alma-Mata in Nigeria, UK and US. I decided to do this post because I want you all to imbibe the culture of reuniting for a good course like a dinner ball where contributions will be made for the less privilege, to network, share business cards, ideas, helpful tips and yes to have fun  So enough of the memory lane, back to the party part. The 2004 set of LAGGS which I am part of, decided to always meet at the end of every year, it’s been fun all the way. This year’s get-together was at Ziggies bar in Magodo Lagos. The rains almost marred the celebration, but trust School girls to turn out in their numbers, either sun or rains. So last weekend was the d day
fun time

                                                                           
 Up school girls

 Alma- mata in their customized polos

PICTURES FROM LAST YEAR'S REUNION


These are pictures from our last year's reunion. You like our tees & polos ? Let me know


8 comments:

  1. The pictures of your reunion are lovely, you look so cute with the smileys t-shirt

    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one sweetz.. Up School girls.. Much love ladies @ LAGGS '04 set..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanx Aux, @ joy up school! yeah we rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the polos are nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures.
    Its always good to re-unite and have a great time wif old school mates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice and lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi. do you have a contact for these customised shirts? pls mail kingdom_events@yahoo.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR READING, DONT FORGET TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS.

KONGA YAKATA

&k_id=Uju