Skip to main content

2013 IN RETROSPECT – LOOKBOOK, GRATITUDE, BEST & LESSONS

2013 IN RETROSPECT – LOOKBOOK, GRATITUDE, BEST & LESSONS

What do you want to be when you grow up? I will like to be alive *smiles* yeah am still growing and I am grateful to God for the gift of life. Doing this post, especially the look book is something I muttered all the energy inside of me to do, even after my great loss of 1028 pictures, I decided I was still going to put up the little that is left and start afresh in 2014. HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELIES.

MY 2013 LOOK BOOK
These are the selected looks that worked for me in 2013.
ANKARA


DENIM

GOWNS

LIGHT WASH


MUSTARD
NEON

PINKY

PRINTS

ANKARA SKIRTS
THE LOOK I INSPIRED


What do you think of my look book?
LESSONS IN 2013
·         I ve learned to always back up my files, documents and pictures, as a computer scientist, I ve been very careful, but how careful can I be, I learnt the hard way.
  • ·         I have learned to always smile, it earned me a lot this year
    ·         I ve learned that love is beautiful.
    ·         I ve learned that you are the architect of ur future.
    ·         Most importantly, I ve learned that no dream is too big.
MY BEST FOR 2013

MY BEST MUSIC VIDEO: Ada by Flavor
MY BEST LOVE SONG: All of me by john legend
MY BEST MOTIVATIONAL SONG: I look to you by Whitney Houston 
MY BEST DRESSED ON THE RED CARPET IN NIGERIA: Osas Ighodaro
                                                                                                                               
   MY BEST DRESSED MALE ON THE RED CARPET; Uti Nwachukwu and Alex Ekubo
 
           GRATITUDE
  • ·         I am most grateful to God for being with me every step, even when I didn’t want to move, I could never have come at all not to talk of this far.
  • ·         I turned my dream of having an online magazine into a blog( I am getting there)
  • ·         I started up my business( still establishing tho)
  • ·         I have lost money, failed interviews, lost a love one to the cold hands of death, lost friends, but for every loss, I have gained new friends, I have found you all my lovely readers, learnt new skills
  • ·         I am grateful to be mentored by Ogbo Awoke, I am thankful for AGDC programme
  •        I am grateful i have got my family, my boo, good friends and yes YOU my lovely readers.

   My 2014 Resolution, would be;
  • ·         To continue with my squat exercise
  • ·         Kip my hair natural #theme natural
  • ·         Go for a course in Broadcasting and photography
  • ·         Learn how to play the piano, teach dance for fun and for free.
  • ·         Do more community work.
  • .     Live life like its my prerogative.

   I Came, saw, conquered, and I am alive. I am still living, learning and loving. THANK YOU ALL MY LOVELY READERS. THANKS MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND FOE. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

      DONT FORGET, TODAY IS THE FIRST BLANK PAGE OF A 365 PAGE BOOK, BE PREPARED TO WRITE A GOOD ONE.

Comments

  1. you have a good sense of style, and a nice figure. your 2013 was good. happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post my dear sister.
    happy new year.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the spirit,keep it up dear, ve gat your back.HNY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur Ankara outfits more... Happy new year!!

    ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you had some awesome outfits in 2013! Wishing you the best in 2014! =D

    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanx alot everyone, i really wish my memory card didnt crash, i wish i didnt lost almost all my pictures. HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL, we sure look foward to greater things. thanks again for the compliments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfits! Love the pink floral gown

    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Niceee www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you categorised your outfit,sorry about the loss of your pics. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy new year
    You have some good dreams, inspiring!
    Nice sense of style
    X

    www.janylbenylshares.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) what's my pix doing there under inspiration things? Wrong o, tho u had lotsa great stuff on that embroidery post I still plan on stealing.lol.

    Very very great pictures of u...u look stunning in any and everything. Keep it up! And good luck with meeting up with the resolutions. HNY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR READING, DONT FORGET TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS.

Popular posts from this blog

STYLE - WHO ROCKED IT WELL?

Good day beautiful people, due to popular demand *winks* am doing this post, my last post about the yellow mustard had most of  my readers trying out the mustard colour and sending them to me. Of all the entries I have received, I chose three and decided my readers should vote who rocked it well. My apologies to you, if you sent a picture and I didn't post it. Here are the pictures of the three ladies you would be voting for: Ada Linda Uche Did I forget to mention that the person with the highest vote would receive an ETHNIQUE accessory hand crafted by me, yes me. Don forget, voting ends on Friday the 23rd of August 2013. Now let the voting start, throw in you comments and votes.

POST EVENT RELEASE - LADIES AT HANG OUT WITH TEE4

It’s been a month since Hangoutwithtee hosted its 4 th edition of the Hangoutwithtee ladies event and the feedback has been incredibly positive and the overall event was received as “inspirational”! The ladies gathered Sunday afternoon, March 18 th , 2018 at Firewood, Sabo Yaba for an afternoon of fun with 150+ women in attendance.   Tomi Odunsi at the 4th Edition of Hangout With Tee

FEATURED - HANDMAID IN AFRICA:ANKARA CRAFT

I like to celebrate people who inspire others; I like to celebrate Africa, I like to celebrate young entrepreneurs like myself. The last time I was at the 2013 July edition of the LPM, I met an interesting young woman who fascinated me with her works by breaking away from the norm and doing something different. It’s the CEO Hand Maid in Africa, let’s meet her. Nene Aderohunmu is a young woman who is into stationeries such as pencil cups, books, sticky pads, diary, and household decorative like wall frames, picture frames, and jewelry box all made with Ankara and hand crafted by her. ETHNIQUE:  How and when did you start?