2013 IN RETROSPECT – LOOKBOOK, GRATITUDE, BEST & LESSONS
What do you want to be when you grow up? I will like to be alive *smiles* yeah am still growing and I am grateful to God for the gift of life. Doing this post, especially the look book is something I muttered all the energy inside of me to do, even after my great loss of 1028 pictures, I decided I was still going to put up the little that is left and start afresh in 2014. HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELIES.
MY 2013 LOOK BOOK
These are the selected looks that worked for me in 2013.
What do you think of my look book?
LESSONS IN 2013
· I ve learned to always back up my files, documents and pictures, as a computer scientist, I ve been very careful, but how careful can I be, I learnt the hard way.
· I have learned to always smile, it earned me a lot this year· I ve learned that love is beautiful.· I ve learned that you are the architect of ur future.· Most importantly, I ve learned that no dream is too big.
MY BEST FOR 2013
MY BEST MUSIC VIDEO: Ada by Flavor
MY BEST LOVE SONG: All of me by john legend
MY BEST MOTIVATIONAL SONG: I look to you by Whitney Houston
MY BEST DRESSED ON THE RED CARPET IN NIGERIA: Osas Ighodaro
- · I am most grateful to God for being with me every step, even when I didn’t want to move, I could never have come at all not to talk of this far.
- · I turned my dream of having an online magazine into a blog( I am getting there)
- · I started up my business( still establishing tho)
- · I have lost money, failed interviews, lost a love one to the cold hands of death, lost friends, but for every loss, I have gained new friends, I have found you all my lovely readers, learnt new skills
- · I am grateful to be mentored by Ogbo Awoke, I am thankful for AGDC programme
- I am grateful i have got my family, my boo, good friends and yes YOU my lovely readers.
My 2014 Resolution, would be;
- · To continue with my squat exercise
- · Kip my hair natural #theme natural
- · Go for a course in Broadcasting and photography
- · Learn how to play the piano, teach dance for fun and for free.
- · Do more community work.
- . Live life like its my prerogative.
I Came, saw, conquered, and I am alive. I am still living, learning and loving. THANK YOU ALL MY LOVELY READERS. THANKS MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND FOE. HAPPY NEW YEAR.
DONT FORGET, TODAY IS THE FIRST BLANK PAGE OF A 365 PAGE BOOK, BE PREPARED TO WRITE A GOOD ONE.